Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Innovista Ireland.
We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of Innovista Ireland’s mission, and of the way Innovista Ireland intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on Innovista Ireland’s governing board, and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given. Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the Innovista Ireland will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of Innovista Ireland or hired third party agents.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if Innovista Ireland intends to share the mailing lists with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.
If you do have a comment about any aspect of our work, you can contact Innovista Ireland in writing or by telephone.
In the first instance, your comment will be dealt with by our Director, Sam Moore.
Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.
Sam Moore, Director
Tel: 00353 857613550