Walk This Way
Walk with us as we hike the Dublin Mountain Way and Causeway Coastal Route as our summer fundraisers
The last two years have been many things. Disorientating, exhausting, full of constant change and adaptation, full of opportunity to refocus. We are walking alongside leaders and churches, providing support, coaching and facilitation as they seek to navigate this constantly changing landscape.
Would you join us in walking to raise funds to enable us to journey with leaders, equipping them to navigate how to serve and be good news in their communities?
We have two different hikes. For each, you can join us for part of or the whole route:
- Causeway Coastal Route on 11 June (for more information contact Rachel)
- Walking 13 miles (21km) from Carrick-a-rede Rope bridge to Portballintrae (or part of the way), finishing with hot dogs (and maybe bathing feet in the sea!)
- Completed in 4 hours! And a huge thank you for helping us hit our fundraising target.
- Dublin Mountain Way on 20 August (for more information, contact Sam)
- Walking from Tallaght to Shankill – walk 5, 10, 20 or the full 42km with us. Read an overview of the route here.
Come walk with us, enjoy the stunning scenery and raise money to equip leaders to change their communities!
If you can’t walk with us – please sponsor us to provide leaders and churches with the support they need to flourish (If you use £ you can sponsor us on Justgiving)